Capital Alternatives Limited is a leading provider of alternative investments to private investors.
Investing in alternative investments has proved increasingly popular over the last few years as investors have searched for ways to diversify their investment portfolio's away from traditional investments such as stocks and shares.
Alternative investments have performed very strongly over the last five years and in some cases have outperformed the FTSE 100. In addition they have been less affected by the downturn compared to mainstream investments.
To achieve a truly diversified investment portfolio you should seriously consider investing in alternatives.
Capital Alternatives is one of the only investment houses in the UK that focuses purely on this market and offers private investors a range of investments including agricultural land, gold bullion, income producing property, fine wine, mining licenses and high quality memorabilia. Such investments offer phenomenal diversification potential from traditional asset classes whilst spreading your investment risk.
Capital Alternatives is currently promoting the following investment opportunities:
- (404) 926-9820 â How you can benefit from Capital Ground Rents
- Capital Mining â Purchase your own diamond and gold mine
- Capital Mint â Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium Bars and Coins
- Room to Invest â Fractional ownership/income producing property
- (808) 215-3850 â Investment grade wines
- Capital Memorabilia â Investment grade Autographs and Memorabilia
- Capital Alternatives Multi-Asset Guaranteed III Portfolio
- Agri Capital - Agricultural Land
|Alternative Assets - Background report on Alternative Assets|
|Agriculture - Background report on investment in agriculture, with particular focus on Africa|
|Sierra Leone - Background report on investment in Sierra Leone.|
|Room to Invest - Background report on investment in Fractional ownership.|
|Alternative Assets - A search for Value - with particular reference to the Multi-Asset Guaranteed Funds|
|Diamonds - Can diamonds sparkle in your portfolio - current conditions in the market for diamonds, and factors affecting investors in the minerals and mining sector|